Lead Adobe Designer- (Neolane)
Job ID: R-51419
Lead Designer - Adobe (Neolane)
Come and join me leading the digital transformation of Aviva. We will fundamentally change the way consumers engage with our products and services.” This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to change an entire industry.’ –Andrew Brem
Here at Aviva we are looking to transform the way in which we engage with our customers. Digital technology is at the core of this transformation with data and analytics at the heart of our strategy. As an Adobe Lead Designer you will be operating within the Digital CIO department but working closely with internal stakeholders from other areas of the business in the development and customisation of the Adobe Campaign tool and Adobe Audience Manager.
We are looking for a Lead Adobe Designer to join our specialist Technical Authority and Design team within Digital Data. The candidate should have detailed technical knowledge of the capabilities of Adobe Campaign (Neolane) and other Adobe Marketing Cloud products. Ideally they will have previous experience within a Design role including engaging with stakeholders to gather requirements and designing solutions fit for purpose which supports business goals while maintaining quality assurance. This role will be central in achieving Aviva’s upcoming goals.
- Provide engagement and technical guidance to the business.
- Be an advocate for Adobe Campaign / Audience manager and their use within Aviva.
- Create and implement a set of design standards for Adobe Campaign.
- Ensure all designs deliver to the agreed data strategy and reference architecture – to ensure we’re creating a positive technical legacy.
- Provide technical sign-off on deliveries to ensure that build meets all necessary standards.
- Make sure that all designs meet any necessary legal or regulatory compliance.
- Proactively support the IT controls and risk agenda within the team.
- Highly experienced with Adobe Campaign (Neolane) preferably within an Insurance/financial services industry. (Adobe Campaign certification an advantage)
- Experienced in delivering solution designs with the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with supporting business goals utilising Adobe Campaign.
- You will be a solution based thinker and problem solver who is able to apply specific functional and technical knowledge of Adobe Campaign.
- Focused and diligent when delivering high quality solutions in a fast moving environment.
- Knowledge of other Adobe Marketing Cloud products (AAM, AEM, Adobe Analytics)
We offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.
We’re here to free people from the fear of uncertainty. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people. If you love doing a great job to improve things for customers, you’ll be at home here. Help us build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with Aviva.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please click on Apply Now button.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty’