Senior Front End Developer
- Are you an experienced Front End Developer with strong Full Stack expertise?
- Keen to disrupt the way people find work online and prepared to challenge the accepted way of doing things?
- Used to working with and being challenged by highly skilled and opinionated technical teams and looking for a fantastic and unique opportunity?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Welcome to Mahiba! We are building a tool to connect recruiters to talented individuals. The project is in mid-mature stages and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to challenge current concepts as well as explore and implement solutions to new requirements.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a small, independent team whilst remaining part of a well-established company that have the backing of Europe’s #1 online recruitment advertising business.
You’ll ideally have a portfolio to showcase to us and have the ability to produce a balance between attractive pages and functional pages. Displaying attention to performance, cross platform compatibility, etc. and how it impacts the end user.
Your skills & attributes:
- Keen, enthusiastic and passionate about front end development with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of MEAN, React and SAAS
- Demonstrate experience with frameworks such as ReactJS, Semantic UI, AngularJS/2
- Have responsive/Mobile design knowledge and experience
- Show experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Experience or passion to work within an Agile environment
Established since 1996, StepStone Group is one of the largest online job board businesses in the world. We employ over 2200 people, operate across 21 countries and are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, the worlds most established and successful media group.
StepStone own two businesses in the UK; the Totaljobs Group & Jobsite. Between us we employ circa 800 employees across 11 online brands operating as StepStone UK.
As employers we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee's work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition.
We have big ambition and our employees do too.
You'll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun, friendly, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity;
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone - happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders;
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.
Some of our benefits;
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Allowance (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave