User Experience Consultant
Location : Bristol
Job type : Permanentr
Job Ref : 4186
Closing date : 30th June 2017
Our Digital journey continues.
Due to a number of new initiatives, projects and offerings, we are looking for a solid User Experience Consultant to join our exciting Digital division in our fantastic Bristol office.
We are looking for someone who can help us define the Customer Experience, get involved in mapping out new Customer self serve websites, construct the best possible User journey around new service offerings, research the most exciting process and help work how we communicate new promotions.
you will be responsible for coordinating, executing and improving the Digital journey with particular emphasis on optimising the User journey and paths to conversion onsite.
This will include research, wireframing, prototypes, advising on web design, fleshing out the journey, then helping to design and build it.
Reporting to the User Experience Manager, the role is based within the Digital team in RAC Sales and Marketing. The Digital team is responsible for capturing and generating demand for the RAC and also for customer experience online,.
Other tasks will involve things like:
- Provide recommendations to better the customer journey online
- Provide wireframes and / or clickable models to support the user experience
- Manage digital activity in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Facilitate key supplier relationships
- Provide internal Digital teams with the information and support to fulfil the Digital Strategy
- Provide in depth analysis and performance monitoring for Digital activities
- Work closely with comms team to align offline and online propositions and messaging
- Adapt Digital plans ensuring a best in class and innovative test & learn strategy
Skills, Knowledge and qualifications
To be successful and to be considered we are looking for:
- Wire framing knowledge and ability is essential
- Skills such as (Axure / Adobe / Visio / Sketch)
- Clickable model / prototyping skills
- B2B Marketing essential
- Knowledge of digital marketing essential
- Sound knowledge of Online Customer Journey's, Online Conversion tactics and best practices
Would suit a junior candidate who is looking for their next step or an experienced User Experience consultant with solid experience in particular:
- Wire framing
- Digital Marketing
- Project management
- Monitoring and analysis
- Development background is advantageous but not essential
You will have the choice of using Windows or Mac and work in very much an Agency feel and environment.
You will be part of an industry leading Digital team, where our Digital programmes are driving the business forward for the next 5 years.
Come be part of the journey!
This role is based at our fantastic Bristol office in Bradley Stoke, just off the motorway, with free parking, onsite coffee shop and canteen, showers and changing rooms, gardens and pools to chill out in.